Located in Concordia’s downtown library building, CaPSL is an exhibition lab, gallery, and workshop space that can host conventional and immersive multi-media exhibits, workshops, and participatory research projects. CaPSL has an extensive inventory of equipment for fieldwork, research-creation, and exhibition projects.
Technical equipment includes:
- High-powered HD digital projectors with simultaneous and multi-screen projection configuration capabilities
- Surround sound and discrete audio configuration
- Professional A/V recording and video production
- Streaming server for live events, podcast, research projects or lectures
- Field and lab equipment for faculty/student exhibitions and research (cameras, video equipment, digital recorders, microphones, throw projectors etc.)
- Portable mobile LCD flat-screen monitors for multi-media
- Interactive touch-screen interfaces
Equipment and facility rental rates are available for approved CaPSL projects and exhibitions. A list of equipment and rates is available upon request.
We offer preferential rates for Concordia faculty, classes and community groups working in collaboration with CaPSL affiliates. Technical and conceptual support by CaPSL staff is also available.